Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Evite Invitations

I was out of the country for a week and then went to Scottsdale, Arizona (where we used to live) for another week, so I have been away from my computer for a while. However, I did run across something very cool as I was trying to organize a lunch get-together with my girlfriends from afar. I really did not have time to make 10 phone calls, wait for people to call me back, and then call everyone back with the final date. There is a really great website called Evite that sends a FREE customized invitation via email...allows guests to vote on a choice of dates and they type in a response...often a little message back and "voila", the party is planned. You get to see when the message is read and send additional messages, like the final choice of date, if you gave that option. The invitations are really hip and there are also free cards to send too. There are menu suggestions for at home parties, recipes or events to suggest for your area and lots more. You can even have a list of things to bring if you are organizing a "pot luck" and as someone signs up for something , that item is taken off the list. Pretty easy way to organize a party and eliminate a lot of phone calls. Definately a site worth recommending! Check it out and let me know!!! I really love this site and will use it to organize parties from now on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick Linker