Friday, September 08, 2006

The Things I Want

Whenever you come across something you want to buy on the web, wouldn't it be nice to organize that list in one place? No matter how much I bookmark into my "shopping" bookmark , it always takes me a while to find things or remember where I saw it even. Also, you have to revisit and open all the sites to search for things and that just takes too much TIME. Well, I found a feally cool tool to solve these problems, called
The Things I Want that saves the page and the exact item you are looking for. To add this cool tool to your computer, all you have to do is download the button, which I have added to my toolbar and voila....you have a place to save ALL the things you want. So, next time your honey asks what you want for your birthday the answer will NOT be..."let me think..."! You can even send a link to your list to someone or create a wedding or baby shower "wish list". Pretty cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick Linker